Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cross-Examination?

My cross-examination would go a little like this..

Examiner: So, let's go through your movie closet. Shall we?

RG: I wouldn't suggest that, but go for it.

Examiner: Alright, I assume the abnormal amount of John Wayne movies belong to your father?

RG: Affirmative. The Bruce Willis collection also belongs to him.

Examiner: Right, so before I raid the closet some more, are there some movies that you're embarrassed about that you'd like to come clean to.

RG: Well, yes. I have a few movies I am not too proud of. Those being both Scooby-Doo movies, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Powerpuff Girls, and various others.

Examiner: All childeren's flicks that seemed great as a child, but now are just...

RG: ...Awful?

Examiner: Yes. Have you ever considered getting rid of these movies? You know, for a profit?

RG: Oh, no!

Examiner: And why not?

RG: They're MY awful movies!

Examiner: Right, I'll continue witht the raid.... OH MY! AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS!?

RG: I know, that's another one I'm not proud of owning either. I suppose it's a collection of awful children movies I got going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment